- Summer swimming has commenced
- Programme for the 2019/2020 Season is now available on the website
- New registration procedures are now in place – click on the links on this page
- New Sunday race entry procedures will be in place – a password will be supplied once you complete your registration- click on the links on this page. If you wish to change distance you will need to fill in a form at the clubhouse
- Championships now updated – see Results tab
- Parent & Child or Brace – come to clubhouse to enter
- Weekly winners are shown under the Weekly Results Tab
Summer Swimming has commenced. It doesn’t matter how young or old you are or how well you swim. We have 15m races for the littlies and they can progress during the season. Races start at 10.00am -New procedures are in place for entering Sunday morning races.
Swimmers/families must pay their membership within 2 weeks of commencing swimming.
Example – if a swimmer, family commences swimming on 7 October, their fees need to be paid by 21 October. Obviously, it is best to pay your fees on the first day of returning/ joining the club.
Swimming points will be awarded and eligibility for championship swims will be accrued from day 1 with 2 ‘grace’ weeks. Should fees not be paid within the first 2 weeks of swimming, swimming points will not be allocated, and eligibility for championships will not accrue until the date of payment. Swimmers/families do not have to return on the first day of swimming season. The rule applies from the first day of your return to swimming.
Sunday 20 October 2019 at 10am
- Parent & Child or Brace
Although you can register online for Freestyle and Breastroke, you will need to come to the clubhouse to register for Parent & Child or Brace