- New registration procedures are now in place – click on the links on this page
- Sunday race entry can now be done online – a password will be supplied once you complete your registration- click on the links on this page. Registration opens 12 noon Saturday. If you wish to change distance you will need to fill in a form at the clubhouse on Sunday morning
- Stroke correction started on 24 November
- Weekly results are now available online. Find out your time and your placing
- Points List and Weekly winners are shown under the Results Tab – see for 1 December
Summer Swimming has commenced. It doesn’t matter how young or old you are or how well you swim. We have 15m races for the littlies and they can progress during the season. Races start at 10.00am -Enter online. Wednesday night long distance swimming commences on 6 November 2019
WASA holds several carnivals during the season – mostly for Junior Swimmers. Membership includes capitation to WASA. The events are usually held at the Warringah Aquatic Centre. There is a small fee for each event and competitors and spectators will need to pay to enter the Centre. Julie Harrison is the co-ordinator for these carnivals and can be contacted at email@example.com. The WASA link is at the bottom of this page.
Club Championships are run in February and March. In order to qualify you need to be financial (see below) and swim over 5 separate weeks by 5 January 2020. Please make sure that you and your family take into account holidays etc. to ensure you all qualify. You only need to do one event in the week. Please see the Information for Members booklet for more on qualification and selections, or ask one of our Committee members.
Swimmers/families must pay their membership within 2 weeks of commencing swimming.
Swimming points will be awarded and eligibility for championship swims will be accrued from day 1 with 2 ‘grace’ weeks. Should fees not be paid within the first 2 weeks of swimming, swimming points will not be allocated, and eligibility for championships will not accrue until the date of payment. Swimmers/families do not have to return on the first day of swimming season. The rule applies from the first day of your return to swimming.
How to pay
Direct Bank Transfer:
Collaroy Swimming Club
Westpac Banking Corporation
Account #: 395491
OR EFTPOS or cash at the clubhouse.
Wednesday 11 December 2019 at 7.30pm
- 200m Freestyle or
- 400m Freestyle
Be at the pool by 7.15pm to register
Sunday 15 December 2019 at 10am
Register online for your Sunday Swims to save time. Registrations open 12 noon Saturday.
Sunday 22 December 2019
Collaroy Swimming Club Christmas party today at 1pm on the grass close to the pool